Experience the pinnacle of fishing gear organization with our innovative 12 Rods Fishing Rod Tackle Cart, the ultimate solution for effortless rod storage and seamless pole selection. No more fumbling through a cluttered mess – our tackle cart ensures that choosing the perfect fishing pole for your journey is a breeze. Its sleek and modern design not only adds a touch of sophistication to your space but also ingeniously manages precious room in your garage. The inclusion of sturdy wheels takes convenience to a whole new level, making relocation a super easy task.
Beyond rod storage, This Fishing Rod Tackle Cart comes complete with floating shelves, a cloth bag, and a hook, providing you with versatile storage options. Now you can neatly organize additional fishing gear like tackle boxes, bait kits, reels, and more. Every element of your fishing arsenal finds its dedicated place. And as you store your equipment, rest assured that your prized poles are securely cradled in place, preventing any damage and ensuring they’re ready for action whenever you are.
- Enhanced Durable Fiberboard : Made of high-quality high-density fiberboard(MDF), two shelves can each hold up to 100 pounds of weight. It will not suffer some identifiable or potential damage even if you put some heavy objects.
- Strong and Durable Steel Mesh : Mesh design to prevent fishing supplies from rolling and slipping. The steel mesh further increases storage space for maximum functionality.
- Thickened Polyester Fabric : Compared with ordinary non-woven fabrics, polyester fabric has stronger toughness and strength. In addition, we have specially thickened the fabric
- Rustproof Steel Long Hooks : The whole metal frame and long hooks are made of high-end stainless steel. It’s as good as new even after years of use. The 2 long hooks allow you to hang weighted items.
- Rubber Cover Ripple Bracket : Soft rubber thickened to protect ripple bracket, high and low design for easy access. Give your precious fishing rod the best protection.
- High-end Casters&Foot Pads : With heavy-duty industrial casters, the rod holder can move well even if it holds a lot of fishing equipment, and two brake casters can secure your fishing rod holder. There is also an option to install foot pads.
Hurry, before it is gone! Limited time remaining
Click the “Add to cart” button now! Limited Quantity – Will sell out fast!
Secure Checkout via AMEX | VISA | MASTERCARD | PAYPAL